{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Wednesday, April 1

i no i m not goin to continue kao him in the future days.
many girls like him..
not many actualli,
but in my class the quantity is already quite "much"
i m not jelousing.. but i m realli tired
i hv a very good memory with him already..
tats enough?!
but is it really wad i think in my heart?!
actualli..
i m greedy, i feel that not enough..
but if i just don stop that action..
i will lose everything, including my fren.. my studies..
i won let myself lose that
studies.. result is my whole life.. not LOVE
love will just let me tired..

today, actualli i cnt feel anything happen at skl.. js sienz
teacher teach thing
then we study..
now, i m sad-ing
my heart is bleading
really.. really..
i m tired
very.. very..
i need to stop everything 4 at least 1 week..
need rest..
try my best next time..
haha
>,<"

No comments:

Post a Comment