{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Thursday, April 2

2day..mean the whole day..
i just tinking about the magic
phiek yee is so curious bout the magic
but i DID no how the magic go on
now..
i have forgotten
thinking..
wen sheng do the fake 1...
haha..
oya..
the magic is presented by ray..
i tink he oso "chu mao"
i don believe i cant do it!!!!
i no i can..

the magic is:
1.shuffle the card
2.give the spectators to choose a card that they like
3.then, put the card on top of the cardS
4.[this is the step that i cnt understand]
he take the card ontop the packet(tat means the card that we put ontop) n stuck it into the middle of the cards.
5. fifth, n oso the lastly, he take the card ontop the pcket again... the number still the same.

the thing that i cant really understand is.. if he took the 1st card ontop.. there won b the same card ontop the packet again..
so, my conclusion is he din take the 1st card to put it in the midle.. he took the other card..

js now tan ge chat wif me..
she said that.. still like him? the 2008 der him
nope i answered..
then is HIM le ba? HIM= J2C '09
ya.. yup.. yes.. posible..
but i won hurt any1..
i willl just let it happen by its way... (tan ge tought me)
and so..
i will js do nth, n let it happen by its way. now i no, i shldn walk so fast. slower, sumtimes wil b better.
i will improve my self.
gonna go..
bb
i have to continue to tink it..
cux i broke my promise again
i pk for rm 10 again..
hehe><"

No comments:

Post a Comment