{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Saturday, March 28

my heart is pain NOW..
i have to CATCH sum good memory to make me happier
i no i shldn do tat
everyone is suffering
i shldn tink others
but i MUZ do it!!!

o ya..
yesterday parents day
after skl
i... alicia... shi wei
went to lei sure mall
wad a shi wei
she is the 1st time to lei sure mall
we eat japanese food there at 1st
of cux
i din pay!!! haha
then we go n watch movie
KNOWING
quite a nice show
js a bit scary
n i m cold in the cinema
i din brought jacket
n i eve wore a little bit dress ya
yo.. quite bad
i n alicia hug together when watching the movie
haha
bcux its SCARY
but the ending is so NICE so PRETTY
js like a draw
after we saw lin yu zhong there
he sang n gave us a fly kissing
haha
alicia scream..

after all we shop n shop n shop
i bought a necklace "R"
waw!!! NICE!!!!
shop again
den HOME

DINNER~~
i went to lei sure mall again wif my dearest family..
after dinner we went to popular
i told shaun...
then he reply me
o... i m outside the popular
haha
wen i went out
they saw me
n of cux i saw them
wad they did?!
they call me out
n wen they saw me
they js scream along n run away
wadde?!
hurt man...
the damn ray.. shaun .. applewif worms
ya..
sumting 4get
apple is superb zi lian...
i js said i wanna visit to apple house
cux his houise is near mine...
wad he said??
he said
I LIKE HIM??!!
will it happen??!!
i can tell everyone tats IMPOSSIBLE!!!
cux i alrd like sumone
haha

i m tired...
feel better now..
last night i slept at 12...
wen i m goin to fall asleep then my fon rang...
SMS
yay...
make me sleep so late...
actually not late
but
i went shopping for2 times...
tired
my leg....
haix
cant imagine it...
ok
timesup
js wish everyone
happy everyday
good luck ya, fren?!
cux we cnt predict wad will happen next?!!
so js do it
b happy!!!
smile alwayzz...
k?
bb
gtg
tata

No comments:

Post a Comment