{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Sunday, April 5

sms ing with ming now..
but whatever i do also no meaning..
so i think do the li shi [sejarah in chinese] project is better, right?!
the topic that i m goin to do is...
i m not goin to tell.. cux scared other group copy cat... nah~ js kiding~!
take it easy^^
aiz...
actually i should go shopping[ gai gai la] wif fren 2day der..
but not feeling well.. not very serious der..
my bro call me to go..
but just very lazy n it will go serious if i go shop... n tired~

the wind blowig out side is really nice...
i wanna go out~
haix~ very sienx stayin at house..

thats a feeling like .. i wanna go out of this house..!!?!?

回忆如困兽
寂寞太久而渐渐温柔

->thats me..
寂寞太久
太久..太久..太久..!!

命运好幽默让爱的人都沉默
沉默太久..太久..太久..!!

i m 沉默~
if some 1 dare to talk to me..
mayb i will fell better..
nah~ nth
if u r free den find me larh..

No comments:

Post a Comment