{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Monday, March 2

wads happening with him??`0`

i m goin 4 on9 2day--
although i noe tat i shouldn do tat
but sumtimes we cant control our self
SAD
i dono how 2 gv respond 2 him 2day actualli??
wen he scolde me
my brain turn blank
i hd 4gotten wad i hv i said??
i js no tat time
my heart is bleeding
wad should i do??
mayb i m wrong
mayb ..
i shouldn try MY BEST js 2 b his fren
n the reason 2 b his fren
is js a GAME
2 make my fren jelous!!
wad should i do now??
i js feel SAD!!
BLANK!!

tats the 1st time i scolde by the others LIKE TAT
but mayb 2 u all tats absolutely NOT scolding
js like talking 2 the others
but 2 me
i cnt accept tat scolde js now!!
nah~~~~~~~><~~~~~~~~~~

y i rote tis ting here??
tats not ur business rite??
but after u read..
js 4get it..
tats not ur business
[t.t]
mayb,
if anyting can start form the bgin
i ll choose
2 LEAVE TSUN JIN ALL THE WAY FAR!!
i shldn come here
the place tat make me hv nightmare every night
the people tat make me cnt b my self
n acting like an actor on the stage tat full of faith emotions
nah~~~><~~~

js 4get it
u won understand
the exam is coming nearer ..
GAMBAT3H FR3NX!!
+u!!

No comments:

Post a Comment