{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Tuesday, March 3

orz..
actuali i m studying n preparing 4 the exam
left 3 days!!
but my eyes r getting heavier n heavier..

i need sum rest n sum ting 2 restress
studying geografi [di li]
but it is so boring..
sien
2day in skl actualli quite sien la..
bth happen
den cum bac home oso sien..
donno do wad although i no i MUST study!!
my bro is studying so hard'
his target is 2 get no. 1 in the skl..
i blif him
i trust he can do it!!
but me..
i m always the loser
sry..
not always
is 4ever the loser!!
js nw alicia told me she wanted 2 hv AISIAN schcolarship.
yay
i n shi wei r going 22222222!!
but i noe the percentage we can get it is actualli vrvrvr low

np..
the truth is thr r no chance 2 get it..
i mean me la
js bcux i m 2 noob!!
i m trying my best 2 improve my eng..
... t.t ...
oya
2day c. yap wants the guys 2 write ''regret letter''
haha [xd]
they need 2 write 1000++ words..
lalalalalala hahahahaha
actualli they r '' huo gai''
they play bhind thr wen they sing..
lols

n the he jin feng wants me solo..
tats so !!!!!
i m alrite 2 solo
but she wants me 2 sing the soprano part wif whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
n the song is 17 centuries song..
tos old old old song..
i hate tos song..
haiz..
i need 2 study liao..
otherwise K by my paren..
gtg
bb tata--=0=

No comments:

Post a Comment