{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Sunday, March 1

si3n

waw
i m rili headache
wad can i do now?!
um.
yay wad i said yesterday
i cant go on9 tis few days rite??
but now!
i cant live without com.
my hp
my tv
all r with my paren,
the reason is js bcux
the exam is coming!!
quite stress actualli
i js revised my '' li shi''
n i hv read b.chinese
quite a few days b4..
rili sien
donno wad 2 do
n nowadays my fren r seldom on9 oled
but actualli
com is SIEN
but now
...
orz
2mrw hv skl liao
fri got exam oled
i hv 2 gambat3h
i m such stupid
go n PK wif sum1 tat is clevere than me
orz..
if i lose him mor than 4 subj
den i kena die
he wan me 2.... if i lose
....=??
PK!!
make me stress
cux i noe i m losing
i no u no evry1 noes

alicia is not dare 2 pick my fon..
wads her prob?!
o.0 yay
she is helling wif her ''zheng''
tata
mummy calling..
sien--
bb

No comments:

Post a Comment