{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Thursday, March 12

long time no on9 ler..
my maths fail!!!
mugagagaga
i donno how 2 tell me paren...
but my paren saw thr is math paper in my beg
so they ask me take out n let them c
LUCKILY
i took ren yan paper bac home 2 day
he score 74++
i told my paren tat is my paper...
tat is js paper 2..
n the mark +name is written at paper 1..
so they din huai yi me ..
hehe..
n orh..
our dearly miss shi wei
she told me she like...the day b4 2day..
although we no she like him but ...
holiday is coming..
mayb is a vr sien holiday..
MAYB

somting shock 22222222222...
waw my bro always score no1 in the skl
but now!!!!
his english -------- score B!!!
B!!!
B!!!
B!!!
but my paren din scolde him!!!
if i score him
den they ll say wad transfer skl or wadever
but my bro!!!
suan ba la!!!
vr sien
i m nervous 2 tell them[PAREN]
my marks..
cina-- 84.5
o ya
sumting make me scared 2
i pk wif wen khai
NOW he win me all the subjects !!!
his cina--- 88 [_ _==_ _]
should i cry??
2day, kent oso [cha bu duo] wanna cry liao 4 his maths
but...
tata i need 2 go
gtg

piano lesson 10 min after!!!
bb

No comments:

Post a Comment