{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Saturday, March 28

wad a day?!
tat make me cry
tat make me smile..
life happen things tat we cnt predict
NOW i no
i should LOVE everyone
i should LOVE everything
i m regretful
sumtimes
i rili HATE my self

yay,
now i m not in my house
ACTUALLY,
i shouldn b in here NOW
i should doin the thing tat wen khai called me 2 do
BUT wad i did??
nothing
but rili sumthing BAD happen
cnt believable
just CRY
nope
i din cry!!!
tats a strong feeling to me LAST TIME
i no everything will happen in our life
BUT
i cnt believe tat
its so FAST!!!
i shouldnt tink about it!!!
tats not anything to play!!!
a very SERIOUS thing
my heart feels pain
PAINFUL~~

telling u:
i m in my grand parent house
actually i m not suposing to be here
i should doin project n enjoying music... sms wif sum1
but an in cident happen to my house member..
unbelievanle..
my grandfather is very painful now
his thinking is not clear
he keep saying he gonna GO
n his body is uncrontrolable..
VERY PAINFUL
adults call us to come up n let THEM to care of my g. father

can i 4get it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment