{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Sunday, April 26

today went for a jogathon comp.
haix..
now.. headache..
donno why ..
but quite happy la...
so nice memory..
n can jian fei..
zzz
our class got..
me.. alicia... shi wei.. wei siean... wei nee.. leanne.. kkl.. kah yan.. wei xin.. sui cheng-->> girls
apple.. shaun.. wey shi.. gao lao.. vooi hao.. fatty.. kent.. zi yann.. ray.. kar joon..wen jun.. ming-->> guys
hopefully din miss anyone arh?!
my leg not in pain ..
just my head abit "ache"
lols
um ya..
our class no one got prize..( fei hua)
cux those seniors is tooooooooooooo geng
our class just vegetable bird( in chinese)
sienx..

um ya..
"THEY" still haven fren bac..
quite sad la..
donno why..
i felt so guilty..
like thats my fault to break up them two..
lols
how??!!
THEIR fren told me
they sure fren bac within two days..
but 1 day.. two day.. three days ler..
still the same..
no improve..
so sad nia~
what will u do if guys quarrel..
no!! no!! no!!
they din quarrel..
they in leng zhan
thats the problem..
if they quarrel..
they may still got chance to talk to each other..
but now..
haix..
regretful..
hope something good will happen on monday..
god bless me..

3 comments:

  1. wei..u miss out me leh.. in the yi shan xing.. TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m rachel how...i accidentally use my dad de email paiseh =.=

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry sorry ya!!
    i miss out many ppl.. too many ppl.. cnt remember##

    ReplyDelete