{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Friday, April 24

long time no blog le~

2day, i really sad..
if i could, i would cry..
i really regret knowing u 2 guys...
THIS is the 1st time u 2 scolded me...
THIS is the 1st time u 2 hurts me by using language...
really unbelievable..
U( wk), the always best boy in our class.. will being so NOOB ....
u scolded me... maybe thats right.. maybe thats wrong... maybe theres no either right or wrong..
thats what life is...
nth impossible..
just like wk... nth impossible...

ok... now...
u can say i betray HIM...
or whatever... but i really DIDN'T
okok...
i shouldnt say didnt...
u think i very fake to say it like that ah...
then i can tell u... if i really wanna betray u 2...
i can betray u 2 infront the whole world..
u two really hurts me...
do u know??
ookok
i m wrong...
but pls...
don be so childish...
quarrel, is a childish game among children...
not us..

U..
another u...
u hurts me more than wk..
i give up!!!
ya...
should i say?
-->> what u say is true<<--
then u will forgive apple??
pls...
i wish that u hate me...
don break up with apple..
he did nth...
i feel guilty...
if u make my wish comes true...
thats my only wish to u....
pls...

friendship n love always end up with quarrel...
n the main point of quarrel is we dont trust each other...
n we think we betray each other before.
thats what always happen arround me..
n now..
happen on me..
i really donno what can i do!
keep quiet? or either continue quarrel?
aix..
if life's always ends up lke that..
i bet there's no life..

nth impossible..
so izit impossible the frienship between ray n apple go back as usual?

No comments:

Post a Comment