{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Sunday, April 12

ehm... i almost lost my leg n my hand!!!!
my leg... pityful... so pity... really!!!
yesterday...
weixin cum bac hme wif me..
then wk (our dearest moniter) came at 3:30
n our "cute" ray(thats wad he thought about himself~)
fetch wei nee n jia hui to my house... this is wad we original plan..
then we should practice 4 our singing competition..
after all.. we will go for shop at lei sure mall..
but thenn.. we changed our planning..
we go to lei sure mall 1st...

so i n wei xin cum hme 1st...
then wk reach my hse at 3:30
suddenly ray sms me said :" have we reach lei sure mall?!"
oh gosh~ we tot tat he fetch us there...
wk is so shock.. cux if ray shop themself then he will b the only guy in my hse.. [zzz]
so... he called ray to fetch us to lsm...
apple, ray, wei nee, jia hui came to my hse by taxi at last!!! (haha><)
o nope... b4 tat... i wei xin wk went to wei siean hse...
we wait apple n ray them at her hse ya!


wen ray reaches wei siean hse, we plan wad shld we do after next?!
um... something childish happened...
ray suggested us to go playground n play...
o.0 tats y i say .. guys r childish ..
althought tat is childish but we still go.. at laz..
um... on the road .. wk took sum zi lian pic of himself.. (i tot he is mature... nope .. )
um... ray step on a DOG SHIT!!!~
he js like a "hak yi" so kusut masai~
his white shirt became black~~
.......... things happen--> but not special..
just laughing n .... there

we walk walk walk walk
we run run run run
we chat chat chat chat
we........ ........ ........
FINALLY!!! we found taxi!!!!!!!
waw!!!!! TAXI~~
haha>>

n we FINALLY reach lei sure mall...
(thx god..)
um... 4got wad we did thr...
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm... >>thinking==
o. ya we went firework..
we play la at there... of cux la''

b4 tat... we went to new way..
we asked 4 the price... its so expensive~~ soooooooooooooo~~~
actually not tooooooooooooooo expensive just "soooooooooooooooo" expensiv3
[zzz] [lolz]
rm 32++ per..
waw... really expensive ya?!

so.... very fish... we went bac to lei sure mal again...
then we went firework... [js now i had written that, ya?!]
um.... wad happen nex ya?!
i just remember we play play pay play only bor...
oya... alicia bac... she went bac home... n scolded by her mummy...
although i thought tat her mummy is friendly, but i think it is was NOW..
um... her mummy called her bac.. she waited at the front door of leisure mall..
bsides speedy... we din wait with her..
me, wei nee, jia hui, apple, ray, wei xin-->> bad friend
ehm... still left 1 rite?! i mean still left 1 person rite?! not still left 1 bad friend..
cux.. he is really good.. he WAS good... he IS good n i think he WILL be also be so perfect in the future..
he wait for alicia... ehm. 1 to 1
who is he?! -->> wen khai (our dearest moniter)
he wait for alicia wen we said we donwan wait 4 her..
he even teach alicia how to avoid her mummy scolde her..
waw... nowonder alicia said... he is a perfect boyfriend choice... 4 me?! no thx...

we went to "wong kok cha can ting" restraunt..
the 3 guys were hungry... hmmmmmmm... quite delicious..
jia hui bac...
wei xin bac...
ray bac...
wei nee bac
gosh... who can fetch me bac?! tot that ray fetch me bac.. but then he said tooooooooooo far, actually YES..

left... me, apple, wen khai...
finnally, wk agreed fetch me bac... yay!!
we wait there...
9:00pm
wk mummy reached..
we went on the car... n finally finish our "journey" 2 day..

skl-->> lsm(wei nee, apple, ray, jia hui)-->>my hse-->> wei siean hse-->>playground-->> jalanjalan in tmn bkt segar-->>went out tbs-->>taxi(zzz)-->>lsm-->> newway-->>lsm-->>home...

home sweet home...
zzz haha...
tired...
my hand... pain..
finally finish my new post..
yay --clap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment