{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Tuesday, April 14

2day, cikgu yap (our "lovely" class teacher) changed our seat!
um.. quite okay 4 my seat.. but make me jelous...
bcux SHE sits with HIM!!!
she is xxx
he is xxx
not goin to tell..

me, sit with ZHENG HAO!!!
apple, sit with LEE YUN YIN
LEE YUN YIN!!!! LEE YUN YIN!!!!
I don care bout who is sitting with apple..
but the prob is...
apple sits behind me la...
everyone knows,
i HATE lee yun yin... she is not goin to c my blog ya?!
hey~ even she got chance to read it...
i do think its quite good..
just let her know..
she MUST improve!!!!
um...
any funny couples?!
oya...
shaun with liew chiu yun...
bomb with chuan ching... ( the MOST quite guy in our class!!!)
ray with long yi..
...
don have le ba?!~
^^
i m will pur effort on my maths...
n i MUST pass it!!!!!
at least aPASS!!!
bcux... (hehe)
nth~ js laughing my self...

um ... ya,
today solo singing comp..
then...
i din practice b4..
haha><
then i scolded by cikgu yap..
wad happen with my fingure?!
yesterday... i scolded by my piano teacher..
she say i m worse...
yay... i knew it...
but .. so?!
then... teacher said... if i b wen khai pianist... then
i die wen khai die...
so c.yap changed wenkhai's pianist...

so fish la..
zzz
really no mood...

hopping the exam come faster... faster... faster...
u?! gambateh oh!!!
*.* ^.^ =.= @.@ $.$ %.%

bb
good luck ya, fren!

No comments:

Post a Comment