{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Sunday, May 3

just now went times to watch movie with my LOVE FAMILY!!!!
damn besong argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i actually can go to jimmy party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then what my parent said...
as a good children... we have to visit our dear parent twice a month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then what we did??
we went to times to watch xmen
so damn sienx
maybe that time i m in a bad mood nia..
so regret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hate nia~~
n then
we went to visit our garnd paren...
they r sickness..
damn shit!!!!
what we ate in the dinner... means what i ate 1 hrs ago..
make me FAT!!! FAT !!! FAT!!!!
wtf...
n then
alicia call me said...
THATS SO FUNNN...
n what jimmy told me in msn JUST 5 MIN AGO...
WALAO EH.. SO DAMN FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n what kar joon wrote in the msn pm..
JIMMY HOUSE SO DAMN FUN.. I WIL GO IF THERES CHANCE...
wtf...
make me feel regretfull...
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
damn...
i won miss any chance to go out with frenz anymore....
if not this is what i will feell..
REGRETFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
n thats a good advice to u all.. my dearest fren...

U MUST AGREE WHENEVER FRENZ INVEITES U TO A GATHERING OOR PARTY...

with love,
qian

agree?? fren,
u can try to decline ur fren invitation...
thats what u will feel like how i feel it now...
lols..
i really regret!!!!!!!!!!
u know why??
the reason i donwanna go is because...
exam coming
i should study at home...
n the god seems playing me HAPPILY..
i din TOUCH any book today!!!!
tats why i regret...
hate...
i m in a very bad mood...
very
VERY
VERY
bad mood now...

kinda advice...
*don make me angry..
i can kill any1 here... ( kiding)*

y y y y y??
i am so stupid!!!!

i ...
i ...
i ...
i ...

~no mood~
conclusion for today:
1. the stupid damn noob movie is so boring..

2.the stupid damn noob diner make me FAT..
3. i m so tired n i m still sitting at here writing the blog (wondering how a good person i m)
4.i din go for a fren party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5.i miss fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys...
kinda advice again...
don hat anything about jimmy party tmr ya..
if not..
angry can kill any1..
realise that??

bye fren...
i think thatwill b some time i won update my blog..
miss me ya!!!
night..
10.05pm
sleep time..
night..
kiss.
bb
tata

with love,
qian



No comments:

Post a Comment