{♥}HereS ThE PlacE{♥ }

♀♫!A plAce tAt u cAn noe mor about ME yay!♀♫
♥ tats ME --qiAn--♥
♀my new hp num is 0123120870♀

♀♫m3♀♫

My photo
あ な た の 怨 み , 晴 ら し ま す 。
: ♥ qian ♥ : :♥ woon shen ♥: : ♥ 14 '09 ♥ : :♥ Lai Meng ♥: : ♥ TsunJin ♥ : :♥ 08123'1o' ♥ : :♥ 1st NOV '95 ♥: :♥ ws_95shen♥ : :♥ my mel [t.t]♥ : : ♥misseverthinglost4ever♥ : : ♥my frenster♥ :

Sunday, March 15

i m free
i m not happy!!
2day, shi wei take her piano theory exam..
aiya
wish her can pass lar..
2day
i gonna change my spec d
bt the shop CLOSE!!!
wa..............
i vr sien leh!!!
so i on9 lorhh
holidays coming..
np np
NOW alrd the holiday..
i LURVE holiday!!!
but now i feel bored
nth 2 do!!!
actuali i shld go out wif siew yen d
but the day..
not i busy
den she busy
n shi wei...
is always busy..
o.0
paren day is coming!!!
i so scared..
donno wad ll ye lao shi tel me paren?!
^.^'''
mayb say i m talkative leh??
OR??
i m NAUGHTY??
i js wan ye lao shi tell them i m so GUAI!!
keke
js now chat wif a guy tat isn in ts..
he said..
wa so shock leh..
u gao bai trough ur msn pm??
t.t
hu call me so stupid lose in the pk!!!
=.='''
i tink i shldn play PK wif wk liao..
if not tis is my xia chang!!!
holiday sien
com sien
hp sien
hw sien
fren sien
everyting sien
no meaning in my life!!!

lalala..
shi wei sms me say she can get merit leh in her piano exam..
den
gong xi gong xi her lorh
soooooooooo xd easy
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sien...
vr sien
vr bored!!!
tv spoile liao..
tv is my life
tv is my everyting in my life'
no la..
js kidng!!!

tired..
gtg bb
tata

No comments:

Post a Comment